New Technologies in CEU Education
At CEU we believe in an educational model where technology does not replace the educator but makes him more versatile and capable of meeting the challenges posed by students and society today.
Technology from our point of view is a media to be valued and thus our model:
- Incorporates educational strategies such as: co-operative and collaborative learning and learning aimed at developing creativity and innovation.
- Favours close interaction and communication between the teacher and student and between students themselves.
- The methods used are aimed at facilitating both synchronous and asynchronous communication.
- Participative evaluation is the focus, to minimise the weaknesses and promote the strengths of students.
- Gives access to training where interaction with communities is encouraged.